Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Hi!  I hope this week is going great for everyone!  I'm still trying to recover from our hectic weekend.  There was barely any time to breathe!
This week I'm LOVING that we had a few days with Colby  last week and over the weekend.
Colby & Mom-Mom
I'm LOVING my Donny & Marie cd that the kids got me for Mother's Day!  It has some great songs on it.
I'm LOVING that Donny Osmond was on "Dancing With the Stars" last night!

I'm LOVING  a new 'person' I'm following on Twitter-Disneywords!  They send out quotes from various Disney movies all day long.
"I'll know he's the one, when he makes me laugh"-Minnie Mouse 
I'm LOVING this neat man that I met on Monday as he was traveling through town.
His name is Gene Glasscock and he is traveling from coast to coast...just because.  He is enjoying meeting new folks along the way and he told me that all he's trying to do is to make people smile!

I'm LOVING that we are actually seeing progress being made on our new home!  Concrete should be poured today!
 I'm also LOVING this little girl!  She is in my Bible School class at church.
Here we are making the kissy face which she always wants us to do!  Too cute!

Have a great rest of the week and link up with Jamie to share your loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment