Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Fun!

Yea for Friday!  We have a busy weekend planned but it's going to be fun!  I had planned to go to Paris to get the much needed, overdue oil change for my vehicle.  I'm having some kind of weird back pain that is causing me alot of grief today, so I'm skipping the oil change for now.  
 
I'm excited that Ashley is coming home this weekend!
Earlier in the week, Ashley and I both entered a Twitter contest for concert tickets to see Sammy Kershaw. 
We both won within a matter of minutes of each other! So, we are all meeting to go to the concert together.  I'm pretty sure that Allan and I will enjoy this concert much more than the last one that I won tickets for.  This one will be much more our speed...hopefully!

 Tomorrow, both of my brothers and their families are planning on coming to my folks house to have a July 2nd cookout and shoot fireworks. 
This should be fun except that we will be missing Colby since he isn't able to come back this weekend.  Our county is one of the few in Oklahoma that is not under a burn ban...YET...so I hope we do get to have our little firework display.  Last year, we had a torrential downpour that snuck up on us before we could even react.
We were absolutely drenched and we all got so tickled as you can see!

I hope everyone has a fun Friday and a great holiday weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment