It's time for this week's Hodgepodge over at Joyce's . Hop over there after reading my answers to check out everyone else's answers.
1. Create an acrostic using the word LOVE. If you're unsure what an acrostic is click here.
L-looking into the eyes of my hubby
O-overflowing with love
E-ever after (happily)
2. Does love really conquer all? Why or why not?
I think love has the potential to conquer all but DOES it conquer all? I don't think so for all situations. Within a relationship, I believe the love between two people should be enough to conquer any problem that comes up.
3. Tell us about a time recently, where you really put your heart into something.
I'm at a loss on this one.
4. What's your favorite fictional love story?
Karen Kingsbury is my FAVORITE author and her REDEMPTION book series is the absolute best! The Baxters love for each other, whether it's the love between a husband and wife, parents and children, siblings is such a great example. Even when tragedy strikes, their love never wavers. If you haven't read these books, you need to!
5. Do you generally wear your heart on your sleeve, or keep your cards close to the vest?
I think I tend to keep things close to the vest, especially if I'm angry or upset about something. If' I'm happy, then I'm not afraid to show it to others. Most of the time, only a few people close to me will know if I'm upset about something.
6. What food says love to you? Why?
Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate! Chocolate in any form unless it's combined with coconut, and then it's totally ruined!
7. When were you last 'tickled pink' over something? Explain.
I love to laugh and can usually find something to laugh about in most situations. I teach the pre-schoolers at my church and they are forever getting me 'tickled pink'! In fact, my other blog, www.doesgodshave.blogspot.com is cute and funny stories that take place in Sunday School.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Last Friday night, my church held a Chili Cook-off and I tied with one of the guys for having 'Best In Show"! I was so excited, mainly because in the past my Daddy won with his Deer Chili. Now that he's gone, I was glad I continued his tradition!
|We had planned for only one winner, so since there was a tie, we had to share the one package of Rolaids!|