I'm linking up with Joyce and the ladies this week for Wednesday Hodgepodge!
1. Elizabeth Lawrence is quoted as saying, 'Even if something is left undone, everyone must take time to sit still and watch the leaves turn." So have you done just that? And what did you leave undone in order to do so? I can't think of a thing! I'm a procrastinator so I leave lots of things undone until the last minute!
2. Since we're talking turning...what's one thing you feel you're doing 'every time you turn around'? Cleaning the litter box! With three cats in the house, one of them is always in the bathroom.
3. How hard is it for you to 'turn the other cheek?' It's not hard at all! I'm not a confrontational person at all so I tend to just take whatever is dished out. I may not always 'like' turning the other cheek, but I rarely will confront someone in a negative way.
4. When did you last turn a drawer, your car, a room, or your entire house upside down looking for something? Did you find it? I'm always on the hunt for something it seems! A few nights ago, I ransacked a drawer where I keep a key to the neighbors house. Their house alarm had gone off and I wasn't sure if they were home or not, so I was getting the key ready for when the cops/firemen came! I found the key and luckily everything was fine at their house.
5. 'One good turn deserves another'...were you most recently on the giving or receiving end of that sentiment? I was on the receiving end! One of our church friends has been making a lot of wood projects. Sunday he brought me a coffin! It's really cute but it did sound kind of funny when I said, "Thank you for my coffin." And, he filled it with candy!
6. Red, yellow, and orange are the colors of fall. Also the colors of fruit. If you were permitted only one color of fruit in your diet, which would you choose? This question isn't as easy as it sounds, at least not for me. Out of those three colors, I would choose yellow. Bananas and pineapples are delish!
7. The Hunt for Red October, October Sky, Halloween...which 'October' film is your favorite? I LOVED all scary movies back in high school. Friends and I would go to 'the show' as we called it, in Paris. We would get so scared and just KNEW something was going to get us as we crossed the river to come back home. Now, I can't stand the suspense, but especially the gore, that's in the newer scary movies. Out of those mentioned, October Sky was great!
8. Insert your own random thought here. I was SO happy to have my girl home this weekend! We went to a "Frozen" birthday party for a darling little girl. Then, she helped me in my Bible Class on Sunday and the kids always like having her there. She taught them the cutest little song!
Happy Wednesday, y'all!