Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Year's Resolution

Ok, so it's been quite a while since I posted but here I go again!  My New Year's resolution this year, as usual, is to get in better shape, lose weight, and eat healthier.  Here it is day 20 of the new year and I'm just now beginning to consider the "better shape" part of that list.  This morning, I decided to get back into exercising.  I got my tennis shoes on and popped in my Sweatin' To The Oldies tape. 

Before I go any farther, I must say that I've been having some weird pain with my foot.  It seems to come on suddenly and leave just as suddenly.  Some days, I can only walk with a bad limp.  Anyway, today it felt fine...for about 15 min.  I was in the middle of "It's My Party and I'll Cry If I Want To" when the pain hit and I nearly collapsed in a sweaty puddle in the living room floor.  I was nearly in tears and believe me, there was no party going on!  Needless to say, this was the end of my exercise time with Richard for the day.  Instead I camped out on the couch with an ice pack on my foot and watched the ladies of The View. 
Oh well, maybe another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment