Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

What I'm loving this Wednesday is:
That I just won two tickets to see Sammy Kershaw this weekend at Choctaw Resort!
I used to listen to him back many years ago so I'm really looking forward to  seeing him in person.  I have a feeling that we will have a much better time at this concert than we did at the last one we went to, which was Joan Jett.  This one should be much more our speed!!

I'm loving Pioneer Woman's Chicken Spaghetti that I made last weekend, of which we will be having again this weekend too. 
This recipe makes a ton of food and is so delish!

I'm loving that Colby came home last weekend to finally celebrate his birthday!
Here he is with his usual strawberry poke cake...yummy!

I'm loving that Ashley is coming home this weekend!

I'm loving this new flavor of frozen yogurt at Braum's!
Strawberry Chocolate Chip!  It is wonderful.  Go get some!  Like right now!!

What are you loving this week? Link up your loves with Jamie!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment