Thursday, March 21, 2013

Last Weekend

Hello friends!  I hope all is well with y'all!

Last weekend, Allan and I made a quick trip to OKC to see our kids and the in-laws.  Allan and the kids had tickets to see Bon Jovi also!  This was part of Allan's Christmas present and they were all so excited!  I was a bit jealous I have to admit!  The closer it got for the concert to start, the more I wish that I had a ticket too!
Before the concert, we all went out to eat at Louie's.  We had a fun time!  I was singing to everything that played over the speakers and the kids were frantically trying to shush me!  I can't imagine why.
Me & my girl
My two favorite guys
The in-laws
After eating, Allan and the kids left to head downtown to the concert, the in-laws headed back home and I went to Mardel.
I love Mardel!  I stayed there about an hour and a half just browsing mainly.  I bought some posters to use for my Bible class and an Amish novel from the $1 rack!  They have such great bargains and I could have spent a fortune.
Allan and the kids had a blast at the concert!
This was Colby's first big concert so he was pretty excited.  Allan and Ashley have loved Bon Jovi for a long time so they were equally excited too!  They put on a wonderful show!  Nearly 3 hours of non-stop music!
Jon is pretty cute too!  He seems like such a nice guy.  We had watched him on "Katie" the day before.  He talked about his 24 year marriage to his high school sweetheart and how they've made the marriage work while he was living the rock star life.
NEXT time, if there is a next time, I imagine I WILL be in that audience too!
Sunday morning we went to church and I helped Ashley in her Bible Class.  She has a bunch of cuties in there!
This little cutie is the grandson of Allan's college roommate who is also the minister that conducted our wedding!
After lunch we headed home.  We had a great time even if it was a short trip and I didn't get to go to the concert.  haha








1 comment:

  1. I've seen Bon Jovi in concert twice and both times it has been PHENOMENAL!!! He seems so real and the fact that he's gorgeous doesn't hurt either :-)

    ReplyDelete