Thursday, September 23, 2010

5 Random Question Friday

Just Me and My Life

I decided to play along with Beth this Friday for her 5 Random Question Friday blog.

1. What's your "comfort food"?


This one is a no-brainer for sure! It definitely is CHOCOLATE. I'm not picky either about what form it's in...whether it's
a snickers bar...

or
brownies


or
chocolate cheesecake



Chocolate is definitely MY comfort food!

2.What is one thing that is on yo
ur mind right now?

I'm working frantically to get the church directories printed and bound before Sunday. Frantically is putting it mildly.


3.What's the best advice you've ever received?

Stay close to God...best advice ever! When you feel far from God, remember, He is not the one who moved!
4.If you found $10 today, what would you do with it?

I would probably make it last for a week or more for my (almost) daily Sonic Happy Hour run.


5. What is your least favorite thing to clean in your house?

It would definitely be the litter box!
I love these guys to pieces but I hate to clean up after them. Oreo's mother DIDN'T teach him proper bathroom manners before he left her and made us his family. Hershey has much better bathroom manners.


Hershey

Oreo

Link up with Beth and share your answers with us!

3 comments:

  1. Seems we have a lot in common, except I have a dog.
    I am a new follower from the hop.
    Living Out Loud
    http://lgreenss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl, over here from the blog hop and your newest follower! Bar Mitzvahzilla
    http://barmitzvahzilla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete