Monday, October 18, 2010

Great Weekend!

This is all the candidates after the crowning.  There were so many pretty dresses and purple seemed to be the color of choice for quite a few girls.   

 Ashley with Jacey & Kelsey.  So prettayyyy!  These girls have accomplished so much during their high school years. I am very proud of both of them!

 Saturday morning, after breakfast, we headed out to do some shopping.  I have never been to Goodwill Store to do actual shopping, but I do make several donations a year when I clean out closets.  Anyway, we did drop off a donation of old clothing and then went in to 'shop'.  We were mainly looking for ideas for Halloween costumes for the church party in a couple of weeks.
 After not having any luck at all, we were at the back of the store where the 'high end' attire is kept and we came across this little jewel of a jumpsuit.  I could totally be CHER for Halloween!  After much thought, well not really much thought at all, I decided this was not proper to wear to a church function.  Well, it really isn't proper to wear ANYWHERE! haha  We had fun wondering WHO had actually wore this; WHERE they had worn it; and WHY they had worn it!  Too funny!!
 Ashley found this little number which screams 80's BRIDESMAID DRESS!  Those were the biggest sleeves I've ever seen!  We didn't find anything suitable for either of us so we were on to do more shopping.  We later did decide on costumes for both of us but we're not telling yet what they will be. You'll have to keep checking back to see what we came up with.
 Me and Ashley

Sunday was our normal routine.  Ashley helped me teach my 2 & 3 year old Bible Class and they were so precious!  After church, we went to our usual Sunday dinner place-Molina's!  Food was great, as usual! 
I always love my weekends with my girl and can't wait until she comes home the next time.  I'm WAY past due a visit with my favorite boy though.  Hopefully in the next week or so we will get a visit from him also!
Me and my GREAT kids!
I hope you all had a great weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment