I'm linking up with Joyce for her weekly "Wednesday Hodgepodge" link up. This is my first time and I thought she had some great questions. So, here we go!
1. Thursday marks the first day of spring...to celebrate would you rather plant a garden or go for a walk in the woods? Would either of those activities be possible on Thursday where you live?
I would definitely rather go for a walk! Yes, our weather is supposed to be sunny and warm here on Thursday.
2. When did someone last spring something on you? (or when did you last spring something on someone?)
We are in the middle of building a house so my hubby is always springing things on me...telling me to decide on countertops, flooring, paint colors, etc.
3. We often thing of spring as a time for new beginnings. What's something you'd like to start doing this spring?
I really want to start some of my craft projects that I've put off for a long time. I've saved a bunch of pallets from our house building project and I'd really like to remake them into something useful and cute!
4. Where do you like to sit in a movie theatre? When did you last sit there, and what were you watching?
I ALWAYS try to sit in or near the back of a movie theater. I just get kind of sick if I'm too close. We just went to see "The Son of God" with our friends in our Bible class just a few weeks ago.
5. When you meet someone for the first time, what do you want them to think about you?
I hope people see that I'm just a genuinely nice person.
6. March is frozen food month (yes, really!). Besides ice cream (gotta make you think a little) what's your most often purchased frozen food item?
Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits! I love that I can only pull out as many as we need since it's just the hubby and I here now.
7. What's something you avoid?
I avoid confrontation at almost any cost! I just want everyone to get along and have World Peace! haha
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Down the road a few miles from our house is this-
It's always a good little reminder that JESUS is always near and watching over us. This has been on the mountain side for as long as I can remember. It's made from rocks and someone has taken it upon themselves to keep it up and in order. When my kids were small and we traveled this stretch of road, they Would have their eyes up ahead trying to be the first one to see "Jesus on the mountain".
Have a great Wednesday!