I'm linking up with Ashley & Neely for this week's Sunday Social.
1. What is your ideal way to relax?
I like to just grab a snack, drink a Dr. Pepper and lay on the couch watching tv.
2. Where is your favorite place to be?
Home! Or anywhere that my family is.
3. Who do you consider your biggest role model?
That would be my momma! She has taught me so much through the years...how to cook, sew, run a household, raise children and the list goes on and on. As adults, we're more than mother and daughter, but best friends. And, we share a love for Sonic Happy Hour!
4. What does your life look like in 3 years?
We will be living in our dream home that we've been building over the last few years.
5. If you could go back and change one decision, what would it be?
I don't have many regrets throughout the years but the one decision I would go back and change if I could would be to finish college. I dropped out after my 3rd year and got married. I promised my parents that I would go back to school some day and get my degree. Well, so far I haven't done it but I guess there's still time!
6. What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far?
Definitely my children! I'm so proud of the adults they have grown up to be.
I hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Also, go check out my other blog "Does God Shave?" where I tell fun stories that happened in my Bible Class.