Friday, May 4, 2012

It's Friday, Friday!

Yay!  It's Friday! 
Yesterday, I went to the beauty shop and got my hair done by my sweet cosmotological genius, as she likes to call herself!  I think the title fits!
Carol has been cutting, coloring, perming and styling my hair for, well, years.  I'm not going to say how many because that would date both of us!  Anyway, she is amazing and I'm always happy when I leave there. 

Last night, Allan got home in time for us to grab a quick supper at Molina's before he had to go to Taekwon Do.  We usually go there on Sundays and Wednesdays, but didn't make it there either of those days this week, so we were STARVING for Mexican food.
These two Molina kids just crack me up!  Apparently this is the proper way to wear your sunglasses.  They are just too cute and always want me to take their picture when we're there...always.

I finally made a Wal-Mart trip and picked up Carrie's new cd!  It's great.  A couple of songs are real tear-jerkers though!

Hopefully, this weekend we'll get back to working on this project!
Since Allan has been working lots of long hours, our house building has been put on hold for the last 4 weeks or so.  Tomorrow that will change!
There is still lots to be done!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!



5 comments:

  1. What a pretty home! You guys are building

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog! I have been in Arkansas visiting family or I would have responded sooner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm Cari and I'm visiting from Kelly's Korner. We are getting ready to move to Central Oklahoma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home is gorgeous!! Looks like a lot of work but a labor of love!! Your hair looks great. It's always nice to get the hair done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your house is beautiful, and your hair looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete