Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Hi!  It's time to share some of the things I'm loving this week!

I'm LOVING  that our church honored our graduating seniors with a luncheon on Sunday. They were also presented with a new Bible! We had 3 graduates but one of them was unable to be there Sunday because of a work conflict.

I'm LOVING  that Allan's Taekwon Do kids did great in their tournament over the weekend!  One of the girls won  a gold medal in sparring and it was her FIRST tournament!  The boy placed in several events also.  Great job everyone!
I'm LOVING that Oklahoma City Thunder won their series against the Lakers on Monday night!  The last two series, against the Mavs and Lakers, have been great! I'm looking forward to the next series against the Spurs.
I'm LOVING all the funny photos and cartoons circulating around about the Thunder/Lakers rivalry!
 I'm LOVING the "Dancing With The Stars" finale last night!  I think it was one of the best ever!  All three top finalists were so deserving to win, but I was REALLY pulling for Katherine Jenkins.  I love her! Congratulations to Donald Driver and his partner, Peta!
I'm LOVING these two girls from church!  Carol is my cosmotological genius as she likes to refer to herself.  She has been doing my hair forever and I always take her advice!  Little B is her granddaughter and is in my Bible class and I love her so much too!
I'm LOVING that we're having a wedding in our church this weekend!  The bride has been working so hard on making alot of her own decorations and I just can't wait to see it all put together.  This couple met at our church when one Sunday, the groom just stopped in to worship as he was passing through town.  He happened to sit in front of her and they met after services and fell in love!

Link up with Jamie and share what you're loving this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment