Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

It's time for the weekly "What I'm Loving Wednesday" post!   Here are some things I'm loving this week.

I'm loving that my Bible Class has grown lately!  Sunday, I had 5 little ones and they are 'precious in His sight' and in mine too!  Too bad, P has his eyes closed but trying to take pics of groups of children is hard!!
I'm Loving my necklace I got from The Vintage Pearl recently!  It's called the 'Circle of Love' and I had it personalized with "Live, Laugh, Love".
I'm Loving CHOCOLATE! Is that a surprise?  Ghirardelli dark chocolate is some of the best!  I'm not prejudiced though because Nestle's, Hershey's, and Godiva chocolates are all wonderful too!
I'm Loving that we were selected to be a Nielsen Family!  As it says on the cover of the booklet, YOUR VIEWING MATTERS... If only my opinion mattered enough to really clean up the tv shows currently filling our minds with worthless trash! 
I'm Loving that this is NOT for me to use and that Allan actually bought it for himself!  Whew....I was afraid it was like the 'gift' he gave me several weeks ago.
I'm Loving that our Oklahoma girl, Carrie's new cd came out yesterday!  I don't have it yet but I will soon!
What are you loving this Wednesday?  Link up with Jamie and tell us!

No comments:

Post a Comment