Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Who Moved My Cheese?

Allan & I eat out a lot more than we did when the kids were still at home.  It's just easier sometimes, at least that's my argument for doing it so often.  Anyway, when you eat out as much as we do, there are times when things don't always go as planned, whether it be bad service, bad food, wrong order and such.  I'm not much of a complainer when it comes to messing up my food order and I rarely send anything back, mainly because I'm afraid the cook will spit in it or something.  About the only time I get annoyed in a restaurant is for bad service.
As I wrote about yesterday, we went to Magel's last Friday night for supper.  Allan ordered an appetizer of mozzarella sticks and ranch dressing.  We ate on those delicious rolls while waiting on the cheese sticks to come out.
 Finally, our waiter brings them and they look amazing!  Allan takes the first bite and there is NOTHING inside the breading!  Nothing! No cheese whatsoever.  We just bust out laughing!  I took one then, bit into it and same thing...NOTHING inside that one either.  We just sat there dying laughing at these empty mozzarella sticks!

 Our waiter saw us laughing, came over and said, "Is there not any cheese in the sticks?" haha  This apparently happens a lot.  He apologized and put in another order for us and we got them pretty quickly.  AND...they had cheese in them this time! 
We just kept laughing about it all through the meal.  Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment