Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

After reading others' "What I'm Loving Wednesday" posts, I thought I would do a post myself this week.

 I'm loving that we missed the severe weather last night!
 Image borrowed from kten.com
There were some nasty storms going on with this system! 

I'm loving that my pansy's are still blooming! I don't have much of a green thumb, so I'm extremely happy that I've kept these alive through our harsh winter this year. 

I'm LOVING my new snack item!
These are absolutely AMAZING!!  You must try them if you haven't already.  They also have a couple of other varieties-dry roasted and natural.  They're all good, but hey, when  chocolate is an option, there is NO other option!

I'm loving watching the eagles!  About two weeks ago, I heard about this eagle's nest in Iowa that had 3 eggs waiting to hatch.  When I finally started tuning in, one of the eggs had hatched already.  I kept checking off and on, hoping to see the other two eggs hatch.  Well, I missed the actual hatching.  Anyway, it has been such an amazing experience just watching the adult eagles taking care of the babies.  I can't get enough of them!  They are so adorable! Click the link below to take you there.  You won't be disappointed!

I'm loving these sweet church ladies!

 My church is blessed by so many great ladies!  These are just a few that I ate lunch with today after Ladies Bible Class.  My favorite lady, my mom, is standing next to me.  We ate at the bakery today, which is always a great meal.


Today I had my usual-half of a chicken salad sandwich with a cup of potato soup. Mmm mmm good!


What are you loving this week?  Link up with Jamie today and share your loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment