Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm sort of in an allergy medicated fog this week and I'm having trouble coming up with things I love.  I'm having trouble just thinking in general! 
I'm loving that I finally got my hands on my new Pioneer Woman cookbook!
I haven't made anything out of here yet but I'm going to soon.  Right now, I just keep going to the page where PW signed the book...personally...to ME!  Yay!!
I'm loving all the spring flowers everywhere, even though they are the source of my sneezing!
My neighbor's yellow roses are just gorgeous!  I go over every few days to take pictures of new blooms.  So, so pretty!
Oh my goodness!  This multi-colored rosebud in Mom's yard  is beautiful!  I can't wait to see it opened up.
  Mom's purple irises are pretty too!
And the white irises are just as pretty!  
I'm loving that I have these meds to help control my allergy symptoms after being outside admiring these gorgeous  flowers!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment