Monday, April 30, 2012

Meet Me On Monday!

I ran across this link up last week so I thought I would join in with "Meet Me On Monday" this week.
This week's questions are:

1.  Tomorrow I am going to?  Work at my little part-time job as church secretary.  I have no plans for the afternoon yet, but those plans may change and a nap could be involved!
2.  When is your birthday?  August 1st.  My hubby's birthday is August 2nd and it's nice to celebrate with someone special like him!
 3.  What are you currently excited about?  My hubby has been working very long hours for the last 4-5 weeks while his electric plant's shut down has been going on but it ends this week!  Back to normal schedule hopefully by the end of the week!! Yay!!
4.  Do you have any secrets?  No I don't but if I did, I couldn't tell you!
 5.  What do you normally eat for lunch?  Usually I eat leftovers from the night before, whether it's a meal I've made or take-out from a restaurant.  If I have no leftovers, then I will most likely have a sandwich/wrap of some sort.  This is Marlboro Man's Favorite Sandwich which is a Pioneer Woman recipe.  Delish!!
 Link up with Java at "Never Grow Old" and meet up with the rest of us on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. that sandwich looks good!!! Love the tiara from your birthday picture!!! to cute!!

    ReplyDelete